Monday, June 9, 2008

first time

I have started this blog to work out my frustration at being away from retail and perhaps to connect with people unsure about where they are going in their new found or on going wine appreciation. This year I was told that I was no longer needed at my wine sales job. I thought after four years I had proven myself to be useful and good at what I did. I guess not, at least not there. I am more frustrated at losing the interaction with my customers than the loss of income. I have spent the past months regrouping and weighing my options. I am still not sure where I will end up, but with any luck my wife and I will soon become owners of our own wine store, where I can once again begin to help people find that special bottle of wine at an acceptable price.

No comments: